Grand Hotel Belle Vue respects the privacy of all its customers and business partners and treats personal information (personal data) provided by them as confidential. We collect, use and store such data with all due care, in accordance with the Belgian Personal Data Protection Act.
What is the grand hotel belle vue?
The Grand Hotel Belle Vue is an independent family hotel. The administrative address of the hotel is registered at the address of BVBA De Groote - Van Brussel, Waterkasteellaan 5 - 8421 De Haan. This company has company number BE 0456.846.640
By using the website of the Grand Hotel Belle Vue, www.hotelbellevue.be (hereinafter: the 'website'), you can, among other things, make online reservations, order a gift voucher, submit question and feedback forms, participate in surveys and promotions, applying for a vacancy, subscribing to the newsletter or requesting a brochure.
When you perform any of the above actions, you provide personal data to the Grand Hotel Belle Vue. The way in which your personal data is used has been reported to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
What information is collected and processed by grand hotel belle vue?
Depending on the functionality of the website you are using, the personal data we collect may include the following information:
• information that you provide within the context of a service of the Grand Hotel Belle Vue, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, passport number or ID number, credit card details including the name of the credit card holder, billing address , the credit card number and expiry date, the number plate of your car if it is on our premises
• information about your preferences and family composition, including room preferences, leisure activities, name and age of children and other information necessary to meet special requests;
• information about your use of the website, preferred form of communication, statistical data related to your stay and responses to special offers and surveys;
• any other information that you voluntarily provide to the Grand Hotel Belle Vue
For what purposes does the grand hotel belle vue use information about you?
• to enable you to use the website and to provide the services of the Grand Hotel Belle Vue (such as making a reservation or answering a request for information);
• for identification and verification purposes;
• to be able to process payments;
• to send you information about the own services of the Grand Hotel Belle Vue, such as messages about our latest promotions and (only if you have expressly consented to this) the services of certain partners of the Grand Hotel Belle Vue;
• to conduct market research through surveys so that we can better meet your needs and improve the effectiveness of our website, your experience in the hotel, our various forms of communication, our advertising campaigns and / or our promotional activities;
• to generate anonymous statistical data;
• to secure the website and to tailor it to your wishes and needs;
• to provide information about you to third parties and allow you to access such information, only if you have consented or are permitted by law and / or regulations.
Messages from het Grand Hotel Belle VueThe Grand Hotel Belle Vue occasionally sends messages about our latest products and services, as well as special offers to individuals who have subscribed to these services. If you do not want to receive such e-mail messages from us, you can cancel your subscription to these services or send us an e-mail requesting that you be removed from the subscription list. In addition, every message sent to you by the Grand Hotel Belle Vue will offer you the option of canceling further transmission.
Use by third partiesThe Grand Hotel Belle Vue will not pass on your personal data to third parties for direct marketing (such as sending offers and promotions), unless you have explicitly given permission for this.
The Grand Hotel Belle Vue will pass on your information to third parties insofar as you have expressly consented to the relevant third party and / or insofar as the information cannot be associated with you (for example automatically generated information).
The Grand Hotel Belle Vue also transfers your personal data to third parties if the hotel is obliged to do so under national or international laws, case law and / or regulations, or if the Grand Hotel Belle Vue deems this necessary to protect its own rights.
How does the grand hotel protect your personal information?
To ensure the accuracy of the personal data, to prevent unauthorized access and to ensure that the personal data is used correctly, the Grand Hotel Belle Vue has taken appropriate physical, electronic and management technical measures to protect the personal data. that the hotel collects online to protect and secure. The website has a firewall, which is designed and set to protect the personal data collected from you from unauthorized and accidental access.
View, change and delete your data
If you would like to know what information the Grand Hotel Belle Vue has collected from you, you can request the Grand Hotel Belle Vue to receive an overview of your personal data by sending an email to info @ hotelbellevue. The Grand Hotel Belle Vue will provide you with this information in writing within 4 weeks.
If the personal data that the Grand Hotel Belle Vue holds about you is incorrect, incomplete, or unnecessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you can ask the Grand Hotel Belle Vue to correct, delete or block the data. The Grand Hotel Belle Vue will respond to such a request within 4 weeks.